scars are typically brought on by skin irritation brought on by clogged pores that are overflowing with bacteria, dead skin cells, and excess oil. The wall of the follicle breaks as a result of the pore swelling. The features of acne scars vary according to the extent of the break. The majority of shallow lesions are small and heal fast. However, if there is a significant crack in the pore’s wall, infectious material leaks into the surrounding tissue and causes deeper dug lesions. By producing fresh collagen fibres, the skin makes an effort to heal these wounds. The majority of the time, these restorations lack the original skin’s smoothness and perfection. Dr Ritika Dhingra at Luxe Clinique will guide you completely for Scars Treatment in Geeta colony.
What causes acne scars?
Acne scars occur as a result of severe acne or pimples that cause damage to the skin tissue. When the inflamed pimple ruptures, it damages the surrounding skin and can cause an indentation or raised area on the skin. The severity of scars can vary and depend on the type of acne, the size of the pimple, and how long it was left untreated. Additionally, factors such as genetics, skin type, and age can also influence the development of acne scars.
What are the different types of acne scars?
There are several types of acne scars, including:
- Icepick scars: deep, narrow scars that appear as if the skin has been punctured with a sharp object.
- Boxcar scars: round or oval scars with steep, defined edges and a shallow, wide depression in the centre.
- Rolling scars: shallow, wave-like scars that give the skin a rolling, uneven texture.
- Hypertrophic scars: raised, thick scars that form directly at the site of an injury or wound.
- Keloid scars: raised scars that grow beyond the boundaries of the original wound and can be itchy, painful, and tender.
- The type and severity of acne scars can vary from person to person and can be influenced by factors such as skin type, age, and genetics
Even renowned experts are unable to offer a prominent, long-lasting cure for scars. This is a result of their inability to accurately diagnose the type of acne, its causes, and certain skin diseases. At LUXE CLINIQUE, we have a ground-breaking discovery for the elimination of acne scars by the Best Cosmetologist in East Delhi that helps you not only get clear of acne scars from any part of the body but also combat the post-effects of acne, taking the severity of your problem into consideration. We provide technical advancements in our Scars Treatment in Shahdara that are intended to safely cure your skin, restore young, save time, and save money. Speak with Dr Ritika Dhingra, your best cosmetologist and aesthetician for scar treatment in Krishna Nagar, who specialises in the treatment of acne scars. For the best scar treatment in Vishwas Nagar, New Delhi, schedule a consultation.